The game for system administrators
This is the homepage of QNetWalk, the Qt-version of the popular NetWalk game
for system administrators. QNetWalk is written by
Andi Peredri and released under the
2013-02-28 QNetWalk 1.4 released.
2008-03-31 QNetWalk 1.3 released.
- Added Simplified Chinese translation.
- Network Audio System (NAS) replaced by SDL-mixer.
2005-04-10 QNetWalk 1.2 released.
- Ported to Qt 4.3.
- Added Italian translation by Alessandro Briosi.
- Added Turkish translation by Yenay Orhan.
- Added Ukrainian translation by L.Marvell.
- Added lock and unlock functions.
- Added keyboard support.
2004-12-28 QNetWalk 1.1 released.
- Added German translation by Thomas Loeber.
- Added Spanish translation by Ismael Asensio.
- Added Polish translation by Aleksander Wojdyga.
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation by Paulo Vitor.
- Added the desktop file.
2004-09-14 QNetWalk 1.0 released.
- Added French translation by Habana.
- Added Dutch translation by Tom Scheper.
- Added command line support.
- Added the manual page.
- Improved performance.
- Built-in levels generator.
- Novice, Amateur, Expert, and Master skill levels.
- Auto saving of settings.
- Turn animation.
- Sound Support.
- Command line support.
- International languages support.
For its compilation QNetWalk requires the version 4.3 of Qt library
and SDL-mixer for sound support.
- You are the system administrator and your goal is to connect each
computer to the central server.
- Click the right mouse's button for turning the cable in a clockwise
direction, and left mouse's button for turning the cable in a counter-clockwise
- Start the LAN with as few turns as possible!